Art Neuro Forum Index Art Neuro
A place to discuss the art, science and philosophy of neural patterns and their optimization

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
NEWS:
THIS IS IT!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Neuro

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:24 am    Post subject: THIS IS IT! Reply with quote

This puts everything in context (religion, money, power, manipulation, controll, and of course all the lies we are told):

http://zeitgeistmovie.com/

IT IS A MUST SEE!
Atlas

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes Hakan, I saw this too but I knew most of it long ago. Most of it hits touchy topics and some of your lurkers may get upset. I think it does a great job of summing up the truth in a 2 hour documentary. The power of the internet is really bringing about awareness.

Now I wonder why we weren't taught this school?

Atlas
Neuro

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Now I wonder why we weren't taught this school?

Laughing

Could it be that school is not for the benefit of the student, to evolve into a critical free-thinking and amazing individual. But to create people that are easy to controll and abuse their rights, while they can produce for the masters.

Their take on religion was a bit of an eye-opener for me. Never heard much about the sun of god in Egypt. Got some new info on the creation of the fed (didn't know much about the crashes in 1907 and 1920).

Yes the internet is an amazing avenue of getting information like these out to people (the ones who are still able and dare to question the "realities" fed by the powers). Makes you wonder how long this window will be allowed to be open.
Atlas

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes school..no wonder I kept skipping out and finding other things to do.

As you know my Granny was native american and she often talked of the settlers "christianity". She and many other Indians joked of the whitemans religion and highly questioned their belief system. She summed it up the very same way comedian George Carlin did (in your above posted 2 hr video). Quite amusing but touchy ground for all those "christians". In Native Amer. beliefs there is no heaven and no burning fires in hell and the Indians never killed the ones they worshipped.

In some other belief systems, the sun IS God.

The christianity topic is bigger than discussing vaccines but they both have similar controversies regarding questioning the "sacred cow" theory.
Bascially, it will piss a lot of people off.

Once again the motive for all this false bs is money money money and FEAR.

I am sure Art has some thoughts on the subject. Smile

Atlas
Neuro

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The christianity topic is bigger than discussing vaccines but they both have similar controversies regarding questioning the "sacred cow" theory.
Bascially, it will piss a lot of people off.

Certainly, most christians will take strong issue with the idea, that the basis of their religion is paganism with a strong base in astrology. It is not nice to have once core beliefs challenged, and that those people who taught you these things (first or second hand) where lying to you(consciously or probably more often not). However, I believe that if ever mankind is going to outgrow the present shell of dogma and beliefs that we are trapped into today we will need to have every rock rocked. The thing is whether or not Jesus did exist or not doesn't take away the importance of the message, but I believe it needs to be weighed by the internal moral compass that exists in us all. The best would of course be if we were able to rely on this from the beginning, and had not been taught all the bullshit that clouds our view.

Quote:
Once again the motive for all this false bs is money money money and FEAR.

The only way humanity is going to realise its full potential is if we are able to shake the shackles of our "good" religion, "good" government, "good" organisations, "good" medicine, etc., etc.. We need to see that it is mostly based on fear and greed, and we need to expose and expell/ignore those who propagate this bs for their own benefit at the expense of mankind.
Art
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hakan said "The only way humanity is going to realise its full potential is if we are able to shake the shackles of our "good" religion, "good" government, "good" organisations, "good" medicine, etc., etc.. We need to see that it is mostly based on fear and greed, and we need to expose and expell/ignore those who propagate this bs for their own benefit at the expense of mankind."

And I wholly agree. You have seen me say this over and over about religion, governments, etc.. People have got to wake up. This human progress crippling Bull Shit has got to be exposed, and ended, in spite of all the people who don't want to face it.
Art
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Atlas said "I am sure Art has some thoughts on the subject. "

You are right I have thoughts on the subject, and you who read some of those on this and other forums must be aware that I have always said that organized religions are an obvious con game that anyone should be able to see through. The same w/ the people who really run this world. Who doesn't feel the fingers on their throat, tightening little by little. All over the world.

W/ regard to this movie, I wonder why the entire Communist period was just skipped. Every one should be aware that the international bankers , including the Shiff group in the United States financed the Lenin revolution and arranged passage for Lenin through Germany (during the first world war) to Russia. And that is only the beginning.

Do you think the internationalists didn't profit from the Korean war, where many more Americans, ( not to mention Chinese and Koreans) lost their lives than in the Vietnam conflict?

My comment is " So...What else is new?"

What I would really like to see is someone coming up w/ a way to avoid the ordained future world dictatorship.

Trying to get the average Joe to see the truth in front of their noses is an impossible dream. Remember only about 7 or 8 people out of each 100 are able to think an original thought. The rest just parrot what they have been taught. Anyone who really believes the religious or political bull can't really function on their own. They would starve to death. They really are better off being enslaved, at least they will get to eat a little, and have a little life. And they definitely need that chip under their skin or they will wander off and get lost.

The ones who can think are the ones who suffer if they aren't destroyed or murdered outright.
Neuro

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Trying to get the average Joe to see the truth in front of their noses is an impossible dream. Remember only about 7 or 8 people out of each 100 are able to think an original thought. The rest just parrot what they have been taught. Anyone who really believes the religious or political bull can't really function on their own. They would starve to death. They really are better off being enslaved, at least they will get to eat a little, and have a little life. And they definitely need that chip under their skin or they will wander off and get lost.

You are right Art. Animals in the wild being as stupid as most people are right now would die, and rightly so. Animals at a farm on the other hand would propably be killed right away if they were behaving like the wild animals. Humans have adapted to a society demanding stupidity by becoming stupid. Those who cannot adapt to the changing world will go under. Just like when the farmer dies in a tornado ripping the farm into pieces, and no-one is coming to look after the animals, thoose animals that are not able to adapt to the new circumstances (most of them) will die, some will adapt though. Probably not very many though.
Atlas

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Art said
Quote:
What I would really like to see is someone coming up w/ a way to avoid the ordained future world dict atorship

That is a great idea.

I have had several thoughts about that.

One could create small orga nized groups,
s n ip ers, who would travel the world
and elim i n ate the small number of el ites
that are trying to dictate the world.

These small groups would be the UTIMATE TeR R Or ISTS..and the e lit es would fe ar for their lives. They would wonder when they were next..you would see many jumping ship..etc...panic..etc

and yes, I am utterly insane..
one has to be as crazy as the crazies in order to overthrow them.

that is all comrades,
Agent 529-3 aka Atlas
Neuro

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably the only way of reaching the elites is through their powerbase, the sheeples. Wait a minute they are doing that themselves. Their schemes spiralling out of controll is going to eliminate the sheeples, their slaves, drones, borgs. The survivors of the armageddon ain't going to be of the kind that is controlled. Fool them once and you are history.

Don't say I have a pessimistic view of the future! But probably 'tis a good idea to lay low for a while. Plenty of supplies well hidden near you, maintain a strong body and mind, and stay out of any trouble that are not of immediate concern to you or your near ones, fight for your life if they are. Move if you have to. Don't loose hope!
Art
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WARNING !!! WARNING !!! WARNING !!!

DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU ARE FEELING GOOD AND HAPPY

Atlas' suggestion above won't work.

Understand that of the approximately 7 million members of the "Rulers" you get to recognize only the expendable ones like the Rockefellers. The Real Rulers are totally hidden from you. Think. If you were a member of a Ruling family would you bring attention to yourself at this point making a target of yourself? W/ the billions your family enjoys you would make damn sure that the public would never know you exist.

The ultimate goal of the Real Rulers is that there will be a society designed after the ideas put forth in "The Prince"by Machiavelli, and that Ruling is amoral allowing for anything, no matter how unscrupulous to be used to achieve and retain power, and that the only way to rule Humans is by fear/force.

And they finally have the communication and weaponry technology to allow the coup to be achieved.

The plan is to continue to have small wars to sap us of our strength and keep our own troops out of our country.

Someday in the near future, certainly w/in 20 years or less, we will find ourselves attacked by "Beings from Outer Space". (the flying saucer crap has been to put the background for that in place) This will allow a world wide mobilization and martial law to be placed in effect. People will be required to go to central points (camps) "for their own good and safety". There we will be starved. And when the "War" is "over", we will be sufficiently bloody, starved and "heads bowed" that we will stand for anything just to have it overwith. After which the New Order will come into effect.

The planned goal is a world made up of 3 major groups.

1...a tiny group of rulers who will have absolute power, needing no money, because they can have and do anything they want, w/o restriction.

2...approximately 1/3 of the remaining population will be enforcers/ police, who will control the the workers.

3...the remaining 2/3ds of the population who will be slaves, producing for the elite rulers and a bit for the enforcers.

It will be just like a farm, w/ farm overseers and slaves like the old plantations.

One of the first goals will be reducing the population of the planet to a reasonable size. Since there are about 7 million of the ruling class familly members and each will require about 1,000 slaves to supply them w/ the things they will want, a population of 7 billion would be needed. Too many. So the rulers will have to reduce their own number considerably untill only about 1 million are left.

That will leave a world population of only about 1 billion, most of whom will be enclosed in slave cities using up only about 1 or 2% of the earth's surface and leaving the rest of the world as a wonderful garden spot for the Rulers to enjoy.

A lot of those who think they are going to be ruling will certainly be disposed of during the period during and right after the initial takeover.
The rest will be reduced over time.

All children will be evaluated at birth to see if they have any value to the society and those w/ any defect will immediately be destroyed.

The remainder will be evaluated periodically and those showing faults of any kind will be destroyed at that point.

Those who survive to adulthood will be neutered unless they are of superior breeding material or destined to join the tiny elite where they will be married off to ideal mates thereby tending to produce an ever improving Ruling Class.

The slaves and enforcers w/ be reproduced by artificial insemination using the ideal gene pool for each of these classes. Since the males will be neutered as soon as their breeding potetial is recognized as being undesirable, there will be no problem w/ unwanted breeding.

In the long run this is what MUST happen if the human race is to progress, even though it sounds horrendous to us at this point. It sounds horrendous because we realize that you and I and our children will almost surely not be in the ruling class.

Even though I would like to stop it at this point so that I and my immediate offspring would have a chance to live out our lives in peace and comfort, the fact is that non of us is doing anything other than being slaves to the ruling class right now anyway, w/ things getting worse for all of us each day. Might as well get it over w/ and pass on. As Horrendous as it sounds to us it will actually seem like a wonderful world to those of the slave and enforcer classes. Think about it.
Neuro

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This may very well be the plan according to the protocols. However I think that the dynamics of the post world war III world is misunderstood by thoose that plunges the world into this designed mess. As you said Art a pound of gold would buy a slice of bread Wink .

This is an interesting article (though a bit long):
http://users.cyberone.com.au/myers/hiding.html
Atlas

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Art, I always enjoy your insight. I do tend to think on a more positive side and believe that there will be better days. Currently, I can't change the world to my likings but I can change my thoughts about it and create a small space that I can enjoy. No matter how much evil surrounds us, and no matter how much more will come, I believe there will always be love and hope.

Atlas
Neuro

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even if the plot(s) have worked beautifully up until now. I think we are about to enter a phase were the outcome is not understood, and therefore we should remain positive, and the plotted outcome may very well go against the plotters. They are not gods, even if they think they are, and certainly I am impressed with what have been achieved, even if I don't agree with neither the goals nor the objectives. My bet is that the tides will go against these men.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Art Neuro Forum Index -> Free topics All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: