Belgium WHFB Team Forum Index Belgium WHFB Team
The forum for the Belgian WHFB Team

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
NEWS:
ETC 2011 Debrief

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tom_ep

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:24 pm    Post subject: ETC 2011 Debrief Reply with quote

To be made here guys:
http://www.rankingdernederlanden.eu/forum/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=77
yekcim

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello guys,

I don't want to register to another forum (I'm already on too much^^) so I'll debrief here (and may be one of you can post it on the other forum).

I want to thank all of you to accept me in the team, I really enjoy going with you guys.

I don't know if it's because there was less pressure for result or more referee on the tables, but my games were all enjoyable compared with last year, with always fair play opponents.

As for my games, I'm overall satisfied of the results of my list, despite some overall bad luck, especially with my devastator.

My list is build to draw against difficult codex such as GK, SW or GI and I did, mainly.

I hope to see you guys next year, and don't hesitate to send a mail to me if you have training week-end !

Yekcim
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Belgium WHFB Team Forum Index -> Info All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: