Woods Designs Sailing Catamarans Forum Index Woods Designs Sailing Catamarans
A forum to discuss the building and sailing of catamarans designed by Woods Designs

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
NEWS:
Flica 35

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Woods Designs Sailing Catamarans Forum Index -> Sailors Forum  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Simon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:27 pm    Post subject: Flica 35 Reply with quote

I have a Flica 35 and am interested in any information on the Cats design and build. I would love to have an original brochure. I would like to know about extra epuipment that has been fitted to Flica's for extended cruising. I have a banshee rig and would like to know how tight it should be set. The diamond are very tight. The 2 saloon table posts are these structural or could they be removed? Could someone confirm the unladen weight of the Flica and how much load could she comfortably carry?
Well theres loads more questions but that will do for now. Any info much appreciated.

Simon.
Bat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.sailingcatamarans.com/flica34.htm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Woods Designs Sailing Catamarans Forum Index -> Sailors Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: