Woods Designs Sailing Catamarans Forum Index Woods Designs Sailing Catamarans
A forum to discuss the building and sailing of catamarans designed by Woods Designs

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
NEWS:
Plan price increases

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Woods Designs Sailing Catamarans Forum Index -> General Questions  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
richardwoods
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:07 pm    Post subject: Plan price increases Reply with quote

As I warned you, I have now increased my plan prices.

The paper plan prices are now on the website. So too are the download prices. However you will find that if you order in the next few days (until about Sept 15th) you should still be able to buy the download plans at the old price.

For those of you in the EU you will be pleased to hear that you no longer pay VAT on my plans.

For those of you outside the EU you'll be pleased to hear that the UK economy is taking a dive right now, so the GBP has weakened significantly in recent weeks.

So can I suggest that you buy now!!

Richard Woods
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Woods Designs Sailing Catamarans Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: